Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rainbow Sherbert


Hey Y'all! This is a cute summery design I created as my 1st intermediate entry to madamluck's mega nail art contest! As I said before, this contest was great and so challenging because she made 3 levels of competition: beginner, intermediate & expert. Be sure to check it out! The prizes are so awesome and she has extended it for another two weeks!

Now on to the design! For this design I used glitter acrylics that I mixed myself. For information on how I did that, check out my tips & tricks page!


First a greated a blended french manicure with the neon pink & white, neon orange & white & neon green & white glitter acrylics. Then I placed an orange and a lime fimo slice on the nail and encapsulated it in clear acrylic. Then I made a raspberry out of the neon pink & white glitter acrylic and added a bit more color with the Galax glitter polish. The last step of the design was to apply the raspberry using clear polish as an adhesive.

Hope you love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment