Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Acrylic Design with Skeleton Leaves


Hey Yall! This fall design is what Im currently wearing on my nails. I submitted this as am entry to BeautiesFactory's nail art contest. The winner will be determined by the most likes. Please visit their facebook event page and click the like link under my design picture to vote for me! The contest ends on October 30th.

To create this design I used purple skeleton leaves, dark & light purple ring spangles and 2 purple glitter mixes. The 1st glitter mix I made with chunky dark purple & holographic glitter and the 2nd I made with white iridescent glitter and plum fine & small hexagons. I also used dark & light purple polish to accent.

I hope y'all like the design. Actually even though I have only had the design on for 2 weeks I am thinking about changing it so I can do a Halloween look. =D







No comments:

Post a Comment